NEW PRODUCT FROM ACCUTRON
Clear View Single-Use Nasal Hoods
Double hood design further reduces ambient nitrous oxide in the operatory. Clear outer hood provides visual when a patient breathes through their nose (condensation appears in hood). Soft inner hood creates desirable facial seal, and bright colors and delightful scents engage patients of all ages. Low profile and latex-free!
- Hood-in-hood design draws excess gas into vacuum reducing ambient N2O.
- Clear outer hood shows patient "breathing through nose" respiration (condensation appears in hood).
- Soft inner hood creates desirable nasal/facial seal.
- Low profile expands clinical field of view and provides easier access to the mouth.
- ClearView CO2 Capnography version allows connection to a Capnograph for monitoring patient's end-tidal CO2.
- Single-use minimizes cross-contamination; saves staff time.
- Latex-free material protects patients and staff who have latex allergies.