Submit your Manuscript
- DENTAL MEDIUM is a peer-reviewed journal supporting continuing education and dental research.
- DENTAL MEDIUM welcomes original scientific articles, reviews, clinical case reports and research.
- All original articles are subjected to anonymous evaluation before publishing.
- Four copies of the manuscript should be sent with a digital copy to DENTAL MEDIUM P.O. Box 47 Chtoura Lebanon.
- A signed letter of transmittal with the corresponding author's name and full address/email should be included and attached to the manuscript.
- The editors of DENTAL MEDIUM will consider only articles that are submitted exclusively to DENTAL MEDIUM. All material sent will be peer-reviewed.
- Manuscript format: All manuscripts should be in Arabic together with English abstracts not less than 300 words or in English and Arabic abstract not less than 300 words. The manuscript should not be longer than 8 double-spaced pages (A4) exclusive of references and illustrations.
- Abstract: a short abstract of 60-80 words of the manuscript should be prepared and identify the clinical significance of the content.
- Illustrations: not more than 6-8 images, charts, or graphs and 2-4 tables should be included.
- References: should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are mentioned in the text, and these should be kept to an acceptable minimum.
- Unpublished articles will not be returned to the authors.